Join us at our free event to look at recent developments in Employment Law and to explore what is coming up on the horizon in the near future.
The session will cover:
- Government Support schemes re Covid-19 – JSS, the retention scheme and Kickstart scheme
- What if employees refuse to come to work because of Covid 19?
- Home working – employer responsibilities and considerations
- A review of recent Employment Law cases
- A look ahead at new Employment Law changes
Date: Wednesday 25th November 2020.
Timings. The event will start at 9.30am and finish at 10.30am.
Location: Virtual – via Microsoft Teams (you can still access the event if you do not have Teams)
Who will be speaking at the event? Rob Tice will be your speaker. Rob has 20 years’ experience as an Employment Lawyer. He has spoken at numerous events including with ACAS and CIPD.
Who should attend? The event will be of benefit to HR professionals and those who are not HR specialists but who have HR responsibilities in a business.
How do I book? Go to https://precepthr.com/events/
How much does it cost? The event is free