At some point all employers have employees who are absent due to sickness. If absence is not managed well it can cause a number of issues. These include the following:
- The performance of the business or organisation can suffer.
- It can increase costs.
- It takes up management time.
- It affects the morale of other employees who have to pick up the absent employee’s work.
- There could be an Employment Tribunal claim if you get it wrong.
Does all this sound familiar? If it does, join us at our next event, to explore how to manage employee absence – the considerations and the ‘how to’.
What will you learn at the event?
- The legal issues when managing absence.
- The practical ways to manage short term intermittent absences
- The practical ways to manage long term absences including ‘long Covid’
Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021.
Timings. The event will start at 9.30am and finish at 10.30am
Location: Virtual – via Microsoft Teams (you can still access the event if you do not have Teams)
Who will be speaking at the event? Rob Tice will be your speaker. Rob has 20 years’ experience as an Employment Lawyer. He has spoken at numerous events including with ACAS and CIPD.
Who should attend? The event will be of benefit to people with HR responsibilities or business owners.
How do I book? To book your place please visit: Precept.com/events
How much does it cost? The event is free.