EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE
We are holding an Employment Law update in November 2019. Details about the event are as follows:
Date: 26 November 2019
Location: Barron McCann Group, Meteor Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby, DE21 4SY
What will you learn at the event?
- Employment Law update. This will look at recent developments in Employment Law and will include the following:
- Disability discrimination update
- The use of non-disclosure agreements in discrimination cases
- Update on Gender Pay Gap reporting
- What happens if an employee covertly records a meeting – a recent case looks at this issue.
- The future of flexible working
- A look at how to best manage employees who have poor attendance. Poor attendance affects every business but how do you best manage it? Here we will look at the legal obligations you have when managing attendance and then a practical look at how to best manage it. Those attending will receive a free toolkit for managing attendance.
Who will be speaking at the event? Rob Tice will be your speaker. Rob has 20 years’ experience as an Employment Lawyer. He has spoken at numerous events including with ACAS and CIPD.
Timings. The event will start at 9.30am and will finish at 12pm.
Who should attend? The event will be of benefit to HR professionals and those who are not HR specialists but who have HR responsibilities in a business.
How do I book? Go to https://precepthr.com/events/.
How much does it cost? The event is free and there is free parking available.